The blog of Richard Thompson, caricaturist, creator of "Cul de Sac," and winner of the 2011 Reuben Award for Outstanding Cartoonist of the Year.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Today's Cul de Sac, December 8, 2010

This comes awfully close to "isn't that cute" territory, and would cross over with both feet if it wasn't so disgusting. I'd guess that Dill's never had a piece of clothing that wasn't a hand-me-down, so you'd think he would've noticed the crumbgutters sooner. And that's a word I'm hoping to foist on the English language in a big way, so watch for five solid weeks of crumbgutter jokes in early 2011.

4 comments:

chris said...

I have crumbgutters on the side of my bed.. .. so not right. So funny.

Anonymous said...

And thank you for "om nom nom." Made me smile.

Dylan Davis said...

I can totally remember the "not caring a whole lot where it came from, as long as it had sugar" mindset of my youngling years.

Lori said...

we loved crumb gutters. worried about the eventual alt. definition on urban dictionary, though. ;D