The blog of Richard Thompson, caricaturist, creator of "Cul de Sac," and winner of the 2011 Reuben Award for Outstanding Cartoonist of the Year.

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Heroescon 2012

This weekend in Charlotte NC things get lively! Heroescon appears in the subterranean halls of the Charlotte Convention Center like a gaudy 3-day annual bloom. And, dammit, I'm not going!But I've got friends who are, and some of them are getting together in Room 206 on Friday at 4 for this-
 If you're at Heroescon please stop by and have a seat!

And while you're in Charlotte would you please stop by Mert's Heart & Soul and bring me a plate of shrimp and grits?

4 comments:

chris said...

I will take Nick there until he is sick of it. We will miss you!

Erron said...

Apparently, Chris is a fine representative to send in one's place if one cannot go and fetch his own shrimp and grits. He worked hard at Heroes Con.

chris said...

I ordered the beef ribs. I can't believe I didnt order the shrimp and grits.

Thank you Erron!!

Erron said...

I don't remember why I stuck the name Erron on this Gmail account. It's Greg Cravens. Hey.