The blog of Richard Thompson, caricaturist, creator of "Cul de Sac," and winner of the 2011 Reuben Award for Outstanding Cartoonist of the Year.

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

A Decade + of Otterloops

I almost missed  an anniversary of major importance, and you did too I'll bet.


Cul de Sac debuted on February 8, 2004.   Consider that ten years ago: it was only forty years since the Beatles invaded the US; to mankind's great loss, Facebook was launched; my daughter Charlotte spent the time stretching string around the furniture to make jumps then ran around like a horsie and jumping them.

It kinda makes you stop and think, huh?

4 comments:

gilda92 said...

Richard, I am always stopping and thinking of just the kinds of things you wrote here. Sometimes chills, mostly warmth.
Heart full of love to you and the Otterloops

pq said...

Happy anniversary, my friend!

Kathy said...

It DOES make me stop and think.
Thanks.

Unknown said...

new here ... congrats!