The blog of Richard Thompson, caricaturist, creator of "Cul de Sac," and winner of the 2011 Reuben Award for Outstanding Cartoonist of the Year.

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Only Ten?

Andy Mansell, whom we remember with fondness from Heroescon, came up with 10 reasons you need the Complete Cul de Sac over at CultureMass without once mentioning how pleasant it smells  (it off gasses as Circus Peanuts). C'mon people! Leave a comment detailing your reason for needing a copy of the Complete Cul de Sac!

3 comments:

chris said...

Best strip ever. Is that good enough? I think it is!

pq said...

OMG does that mean I'm not the only one who opens their books and takes a big deep SNIFF?

Andy said...

I need my own copy of "The Complete Cul de Sac" because my mom got mad when I wouldn't give hers back.